- Bread (white /brown)-4 (cut in 4 squares) ❯
- Carrot – 1 (peeled n finely chopped) ❯
- Onions – 1 (peeled n finely chopped) ❯
- Coriander leaves – few sprigs ❯
- Salt n black pepper as required ❯
- Butter – as required to toast bread pieces ❯
- Egg – 1
Break open the egg and beat nicely, add the chopped carrot, onion and coriander leaves, mix well and add salt and pepper according to your taste and level of spice. Now heat a nonstick pan with one cube of butter, dip the bread pieces to the prepared mixture and toast it over the pan. Viola! dip and eat with ketchup.
This is a quick fix for your kids while traveling, and not to forget its the healthiest as well.
Recipe provided by Nimmy Merin Don